【托福写作】2016年托福考试写作话题素材运用指导(1)
发布于 1年前 作者 活在当下 308 次浏览 来自 其他

托福写作素材模板:有机农业的环保益处 素材段落 Conventional agricultural practices contribute to water pollution affecting both our health and the environment. Only 1% of the pesticides applied to crops actually reach the pests they target, while the remaining 99% of these chemicals enter the environment. The contamination of soil and groundwater changes our terrestrial and aquatic environment and poses a threat to native wildlife. Many species are dependent on clean water and are now endangered because of contaminants in the water. For example, synthetic fertilizers have resulted in an 8,000-square-mile ‘dead zone’ in the Gulf of Mexico where thousands of fish have perished due to oxygen deprivation. Contradictorily, organic agriculture usually uses animal manures as fertilizers which tend to enhance the soil structure as well as reduce the risk of groundwater pollution.


单词和词组 apply to 应用于… ✎ apply one’s mind to pose a threat to 威胁到 =threaten, intimidate ✎ Many students endure too much pressure from their teachers, which poses a threat to their health and self-confidence.


话题词汇 环境保护 environmental protection 生态系统 ecosystem 生态平衡 ecological balance 环境污染 environmental contamination/pollution 环境破坏 environmental destruction 环境恶化 environmental degradation 排放化学污染物 discharge chemical pollutants 排放温室气体 emit greenhouse gases


适用考题 ✎ Although modern agriculture methods damage the environment, providing food for the growing population around the world is more important than protecting the environment. (2014.10.11) ✎ Although many countries are concerned about environmental problems, the current situation is unlikely to change in the future. (2013.3.30/2011.6.11)


更多精彩学习资料,请关注知米英语资讯平台 微信公众平台:知米背单词 (微信号:ZhimiEnglish) 新浪微博: 知米背单词 百度贴吧: 知米背单词

(文章来源:网络)

回到顶部